Budget Pools is growing again! Check out our part-time and full-time positions that are currently available below. If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and position applying to in the subject line.
Pool and Spa Service Technician (Full-Time)
Budget Pools and Christmas Eve is a family-owned retail/service business that provides the highest quality of knowledge and customer service to our customers. Budget Pools is one of the largest swimming pool and service companies in New England.
Are you looking for a career and not a job? Are you friendly, hard-working and dependable? If so, we are looking for you to join our team! We are seeking a self-starter Service Technician to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction and increases profitability. Our service department offers the following services to our customers: installation of pool filters, heaters, automatic feeders and spa cover-lifters; in-home orientations for new spa owners and warranty/non-warranty spa repairs; measurements and installments of in-ground pool safety covers. The following are required of a Service Technician, but are not limited to:
• Experience in the pool and spa industry required
• Must have knowledge of Above-Ground/In-Ground Pool Systems and know how to diagnose/service as needed
• Diagnose and service various models of spa/hot tubs
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be dependable and punctual
• Friendly, energetic personality
• Ability to lift at least 75 lbs.
• Availability to work over-time
• Must complete training courses and pass certifications
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record; Ability to drive light-duty pickup truck
We offer the following to our employees:
• year-round position
• on-the-job training for qualified candidate
• plenty of overtime pay during April-September
• matching retirement program
• health insurance
• paid vacation and sick time
Door Staff (Part-Time)
The responsibilities of our Door Staff include, but are not limited to the following:
• Greeting customers in a positive manner
• Assisting customers with transporting chemicals/items to vehicle
• Pricing items and re-stocking shelves with inventory
• Cleaning retail store to ensure tidiness for next workday
• Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
• Ability to stand for entire shift
• Flexible availability
On-the-job training available. No experience necessary.